From strategic plans to user manuals, from website content to courseware, from case studies to marketing collateral, we research and write the publications that speak volumes about your products, services, and business.
Adhering to best practices in publication design, development, and delivery, we simplify the tangle of technological jargon with
- Clear, precise writing
- Page layout
- Graphic design
Demystifying the complexities of your mission-critical projects is what we do best—without fanfare, without fuss.
Our deliverables—a full range of paper-based and electronic publications—ease communication between
- Project managers and stakeholders
- Technical experts and generalists
- Product developers and consumers
- Content providers and knowledge seekers
- Presenters and participants
- Your business and other businesses
Our communication products often reach worldwide audiences. Localization and translation partners comment on the clarity, coherence, and conciseness of our content.
- Case studies
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Marketing collateral
- Online Help
- Operations and maintenance
- Parts lists
- Service manuals
- Software instructions
- Specifications and requirements
- Standard operating procedures
- Strategic plans
- Style guides
- Theory of operations
- Training material
- User guides
- Website content
Scroll to see the full list.
- Write a proposal.
- Conduct and write an audience analysis and a task analysis.
- Develop a document plan.
- Collect, review and analyze all existing material.
- Develop working outlines.
- Develop templates.
- Create illustrations, call-outs and screen captures.
- Research content by reading original sources, using the product and interviewing subject matter experts.
- Organize, write, proofread and edit all content.
- Perform desktop publishing activities.
- Review for accuracy, completeness, consistency, readability and usability.
- Incorporate editorial and content recommendations from reviews.
- Edit the English version to facilitate localization and translation.
- Validate publications for accuracy.
- Update publications to reflect changes and additions to the product.
- Recommend improvements to the readability and usability of the user interface software.
- Provide printers and translation companies with information required to estimate printing and translation costs.
- Work with product localization groups to manage the translation of software, packaging and publications.
- Produce final, camera-ready deliverables.
- Create and distribute bookmarked pdf files.
- Provide all files for the project history file.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication project and incorporate the results into a document maintenance plan.
View an infographic of our process.